Monday, September 15, 2003

For some reason, the spam brigade now seems determined to sell me a diploma-mill doctorate. I really, really wonder where they bought this particular mailing list. On the other hand, the university keeps sending me flyers advertising dissertation-completion workshops. At the very least, they should have access to a much more reliable mailing list.

Also, though this has been understandably scooped in entertainment news by the recent deaths of Johnny Cash and John Ritter, I was much more affected to hear about the equally recent death of Harry Goz, the voice of Captain Murphy on Sealab 2021. Though I rather liked Johnny Cash's music, I don't own any of his recordings. I can't say I ever saw so much as a single episode of Three's Company (nor anything else in which John Ritter ever appeared). But, I've probably seen every episode of Sealab. Holy crap! Miss you, Harry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home