Sunday, February 08, 2004

Okay, let's see how this one works:



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

I could add Colorado and New Mexico if merely sitting around in an airport qualifies as "visiting", but that seems like cheating, somehow.



create your own visited country map

My world map, on the other hand, is really pathetic. Not only does it include only seven countries (and I only claim Mexico via the technicality of once having spent two hours in Nogales), but two of them (Netherlands Antilles, Antigua and Barbuda) are nearly impossible to see without a magnifying glass. (No slur intended against the wonderful people of those two nations -- it's just that the map is too small to do those beautiful islands justice.) I could actually claim an eighth, but the web site designers forgot French Polynesia. (The time I got stranded in Tahiti, they did let me out of the airport.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home