Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Update: I've decided to stay with this very nice red and gray motif for now. It matches the colors of not only my own undergrad school, but of Rick's alma mater as well. And, without my having noticed this beforehand, I seem to have chosen the same color scheme as Samer's. My apologies for a few possibly messy links. I'm not the world's best HTML housekeeper, and these things always to require a bit of a shakedown e-cruise -- for one thing, the cute little arrows next to the links work great under Netscape 7.2, but just don't seem to be fully reproducible on my own favorite browser, Safari. Oh, and a big BugHouse welcome to newly linked friends. If you're a reader of this blog and would like a link, just let me know. If I've linked to you and you'd rather I didn't, let me know that too and I'll discreetly dispose of the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home