Thursday, February 10, 2005

I have to admit it. I follow fluff news too. Nothing deep or important today.

This story has renewed my faith in romance, just in time for Valentine's Day. Camilla, I've been cheering for you all along. You go, girl! (And while you're at it, get the dude to lighten up a little, willya?)

And this is worth a smile too, although I doubt I'll make a lot of time to actually watch the show regularly. (I always did think he was kind of hot in a cute-kid-from-the-old-neighborhood kind of way, although I can't actually remember meeting anyone that hot in my own neighborhood as a kid.)

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger beam aims north said...

I saw two episodes of Criminal Intent and *hated* it. Chris Noth is literally the only thing that could ever get me to watch that show again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home