Saturday, December 10, 2005

I went to the movies tonight with two friends who are not only older than me, but are probably even bigger Harry Potter fans. (Yup, my third viewing of Goblet of Fire, and their second.) They bought tickets at the senior discount price, and then I asked the cashier for a ticket to the same film in the same theater. Got my ticket, gave the cashier a ten-dollar bill, and got four dollars back in change. Since the usual evening ticket price at that theater is $8.50, I was about to ask if there was some kind of special promotion, when I looked at the slip I was holding in my hand and realized she'd also sold me a senior ticket.

Well, there's a first time for everything, so I suppose that for maximum amusement value, the stub will have to go up on my office wall. Besides, I'm the same age that Stephanie Cole was when she got the role of Diana Trent in Waiting for God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home