Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just trying to get back into the swing of things ....

Ups and downs for now. I'm scheduled for minor surgery on Thursday -- nothing at all serious, and it should resolve a nuisance condition that has annoyed me for a long time -- but it'll end my outdoor swim season a week early, which is especially maddening since we're going to get summer weather back for a few days right around then.

Actually, it's mostly ups. Rebecca will probably accompany Rick and me to my mother's place for my upcoming birthday, which will be fun for all involved. Also, Rick and I are almost done planning a major vacation, and several things are looking up in the job department as well.

And Deuterium Cupcake hasn't escaped since my last post.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home