Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I haven't posted here for some months, so just a quick placeholder:

* Yup, it is my birthday -- the first one I've actually spent in Rochester, in fact. Thanks to everyone for all the e-cards! Oh, and to the Drosophila Genomics Research Center for shipping my new plasmids. Couldn't have arrived at a better time!

* Yes, I've kept up the exercise program, although I haven't been doing it at the gym, because the apartment complex has a pool and during the summer I go there and swim and splash and generally jump around like a kindergartner. It just closed for the summer, but my bike should be out of the shop soon, and of course rainy days mean back to the gym.

More later. Rick and I are off to my favorite Italian(ish) restaurant for dinner.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger WestBerkeleyFlats said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger WestBerkeleyFlats said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home